We are consistently recognised by external rankings publications and awards as the premier specialist corporate lawyers in New Zealand. While we measure our success by helping our clients, not by external awards and recognition, the external recognition we receive reinforces the value of the results we achieve for our clients.
- Winner, Deal Team of the Year (<100 Employees) Award, 2016 NZ Law Awards. Also, winner of the Mid-Market Deal of the Year Award, and short-listed for M&A Deal of the Year and International Deal of the Year Awards at the 2016 NZ Law Awards.
- Chambers Asia Pacific 2017: Ranked for Corporate/Commercial. Directors Andrew Harmos, Greg Horton, Paul Oldfield and Nathanael Starrenburg each received individual rankings.
- Asia Pacific Legal 500 2017: Ranked for Corporate and M&A. Directors Andrew Harmos and Nathanael Starrenburg each individually ranked as Leading Lawyers.
- IFLR 2016: Ranked for M&A and Capital Markets. Directors Andrew Harmos, Greg Horton and Paul Oldfield each individually ranked as Leading Lawyers.
- Asia Law Profiles 2016: Ranked as Outstanding Corporate/M&A, Highly Recommended for Private Equity, Recommended for Capital Markets and Recommended for Banking and Finance. Directors Andrew Harmos, Greg Horton, Paul Oldfield and Nathanael Starrenburg each individually ranked as Leading Lawyers for Corporate/M&A.