We are consistently recognised by external rankings publications and awards as the premier specialist corporate lawyers in New Zealand. While we measure our success by helping our clients, not by external awards and recognition, the external recognition we receive reinforces the value of the results we achieve for our clients.
- Chambers Asia Pacific 2020: Ranked for Corporate/Commercial. Directors Andrew Harmos, Nathanael Starrenburg and Tim Mitchelson, and Special Counsel Greg Horton each received individual rankings.
- Asia Pacific Legal 500 2020: Ranked for Corporate and M&A. Director Andrew Harmos in the Hall of Fame and Director Nathanael Starrenburg and Special Counsel Greg Horton each individually ranked as Leading Lawyers.
- IFLR1,000 2020: Ranked for M&A and Capital Markets. Directors Andrew Harmos and Nathanael Starrenburg and Special Counsel Greg Horton and Paul Oldfield, each individually ranked as Leading Lawyers.
- Asia Law Profiles 2020: Directors Andrew Harmos, Nathanael Starrenburg and Tim Mitchelson and Special Counsel Greg Horton, each individually ranked as Leading Lawyers for Corporate/M&A.
- Law Awards and Nominations: Winner Mid-size Law Firm of the Year 2020, Finalist, M&A Deal of the Year, 2019 & 2018 NZ Law Awards, Finalist, International Deal of the Year 2019 & 2018 NZ Law Awards, Winner, International Deal of the Year Award at the 2017 NZ Law Awards and Winner, Best New Zealand Deal of the Year FinanceAsia 2017 Awards. We have consistently been a finalist for, or have won, the Deal Team of the Year awards at both the NZ and Australian Law Awards.
- NZ Lawyer 2020: Ranked as Employer of Choice.