The full list of finalists for the 2018 New Zealand Law Awards has been revealed, with Harmos Horton Lusk receiving a total of seven award nominations.
Harmos Horton Lusk has been recognised for its involvement in the following deals:
- NZ Super’s investment into Fidelity Life Assurance: nominated under the M&A Deal of the Year category. Our team, which advised the Fidelity Family Trust, was led by Andrew Harmos and Paul Oldfield.
- Merger of BJ Ball, KW Doggett and Japan Pulp & Paper: nominated under the International Deal of the Year category. Our team was led by Greg Horton and Wook Jin Lee.
- Full Takeover of Fliway Group by Yang Kee Logistics Group under a Scheme of Arrangement: nominated under the Mid-Market Deal of the Year category. Our team was led by Nathanael Starrenburg.
The firm also received nominations in the following firm and individual categories:
- Mid-size Law Firm of the Year category
- Deal Team of the Year (<100 Employees) category
- Employer of Choice (<50 Employees) category
- Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year (35 years and younger) category: Annie Steel
The winners of this year’s New Zealand Law Awards will be announced on 15 November.
The 2018 nominations continue the firm’s successes at the New Zealand Law Awards, with Harmos Horton Lusk winning numerous awards in 2016 and 2017, including in ‘Deal of the Year’ and ‘Deal Team of the Year’ categories.