Harmos Horton Lusk Director Nathanael Starrenburg has been named as a finalist for the NZ Dealmaker of the Year Award at the 2021 Australasian Law Awards.
Nathanael is a specialist in public and private mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions. He led/co-led the Harmos Horton Lusk teams that advised on some of the most notable and complex corporate transactions in New Zealand over the past 12 months, including:
- Powering Australian Renewables’ consortium acquisition of NZX/ASX listed Tilt Renewables by scheme of arrangement for $3.05 billion.
- Centuria Capital Group’s successful $172 million cash and scrip takeover offer for NZX listed Augusta Capital.
- Talley’s Group takeover offer for Open Country Dairy which valued that company at $519 million.
- Abano Healthcare Group on its acquisition by BGH Capital and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan by scheme or arrangement for $137 million.
- $98 million underwritten block trade of shares in NZX/ASX listed Pushpay Holdings.